SUPPORT THE CHILDREN
How to help
There are many ways to help ranging from donations, taking part in our events, to just spreading the word. Take a look at what interests you and help support a worthy cause. See below to get an idea of how we help others!
- Wildcard Army recently placed 7th in the "Grateful Patient" category, helping CHOC raise over $13,000 for the 2013 CHOC Walk. We are very honored to have such great support in helping children in need of medical care.
- 50+ Easter Baskets donated to CHOC on Easter 2014.
- Ugly Dolls donated for every child at CHOC during Winter Holidays 2013.
- Donated money to Hear Aid Foundation equating to two Hearing Aids for children.
- Wildcard Army helped raise $50,000 in Hear Aid Foundation's first 5k dubbed the Wildcard 5k, in honor of Nixon Wildcard Hunter.
- Donations to the Purple Pig Project.
- Donations to Jacobs Ride to help another child get a Cochlear Implant. Jacob is a great guy!
- Donation to CHOC Foundation as the first donors to launch the Cochlear Implant program at CHOC this year.
- Donation to help a child's family pay for treatment of Plagiocephaly & Torticollis, when Insurance wouldn't cover it.
- 147 Easter Baskets donated to CHOC on Easter 2015.
- 3 Blood Drives for CHOC helping roughly 180 kids
- Donation to CHOC Foundation to help finalize the Cochlear Implant program launch at CHOC in 2016.
- 550+ Easter Baskets donated to CHOC on Easter 2016
- Donation to help a child's family pay for testing and other items in effort to help ease the symptoms of Peroxisome Biogenisis Disorder when Insurance wouldn't cover it.
- Donation to help a child with the costs associated with multiple Open Heart Surgeries due to CHD, Dextrocardia, Heterotaxy and MAPCAS.
- Donation to CHOC Foundation in effort to help fund the expansion of the Emergency Room.
- Donation to help a child with the costs associated in ongoing Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies, along with other doctor's appointments associated with rare condition of Global Apraxia.
- 500+ Easter Baskets donated to CHOC 2017 & 2018
- Donation to help a child with Physical Therapy Bills and insurance premiums.
- 500+ Easter Baskets donated to CHOC 2019
- 2020 (Blah)
- 200+ Quality Easter Baskets donated to CHOC 2021
- Donation to CHOC Foundation 2021
Click the link to see how you can help!!!